I really think that flying cars will be the future transportation and...

Icyboii

...automobiles will be a thing of a past.? think about it, with cars, you have traffic jam and you are limited to where you want to travel by roads...with flying cars, the skies the freedom and it will be MUCH faster to reach your destination...what do you think?
to brian d: there are lesser people dying from plane crashes then car crashes...furthermore there are research going on for a "driveless" flying car, so theres really not much chance of flying cars colliding with each other...

There's no point to it. If they wanted to do this, they would've used airplanes. Tell me this.... what's one thing that flying cars are going to solve??? That's just asking for more accidents and fatalities.... people need to learn how to drive on land first before you let them go flying around.

Ain't gonna happen -- the physics doesn't work. In order to keep the power requirements manageable, you have to have a fairly large wingspan on a flying machine. But a machine with large wings isn't feasable on the ground.

Ain't gonna happen -- the physics doesn't work. In order to keep the power requirements manageable, you have to have a fairly large wingspan on a flying machine. But a machine with large wings isn't feasable on the ground.

bdawg

The only problem with flyng cars is that every car I have ever owned forced me to get out an push sooner or later. I'm not sure I want to try that with a flying car.