is a bugatti veyron faster than a f1 racer?

Hi all
Definitely Bugatti Veyron is faster than a f1 racer and I think it will remain on this position for long time. This car is loaded with very strong engine and features which may be not in F1 cars. I am sharing its detail here then you can easily understand why this car is the fastest in the world.

Bugatti Veyron has been loaded with a grand 8 litre, 7993cc, 16 cylinder engine that generates awesome power of 1001 hp at 6000 rpm and produces incredible torque of 1250 Nm at 2200-5500 rpm with the help of superlative automatic 7 speed DSG gearbox. It has enough power, acceleration and technology to set ablaze a racetrack. The Bugatti Veryon has got 400mm front disc brakes with 8 cylinders while the rear brakes are of 380mm with 6 cylinders. The brakes are made of ceramic, high-tech carbon and titanium material that are responsible for maximum cooling and high friction valves.

The Bugatti Veyron takes only 2.5 seconds to accelerate from 0-100 kmph and completely halts in less than 5 seconds. In addition to that, it amazes you with its superb braking. The braking system ensures instant halt in only 2.3 seconds. Moreover, the rear spoiler is used as extra air brake post the speed of 200 kmph.
I got this information from CarDekho.