Is this too good to be true? A 2nd hand 2005 Honda Accord LX for only $6, 800.?

Jackson T

My family really want to buy a 2nd hand honda or toyota that is cheap. And this seems like what we've been wanting. But we have a feeling that it's just a bit too good to be true. Do you think so. A 2005 Honda Accord LX for only "$6, 800" That's crazy cheap. I saw this ad online. We told them our phone number by e-mail. Could this person be evil.
Here's the paragraph that the person wrote:
This vehicle is in great shape has 41000 miles and was well cared for by its previous owner. Options include Cruise control, ABS, Alloy rims, Power windows and Locks, A-C,cloth interior and much much more. We have completely inspected this vehicle inside and out with our local mechanic. It is in good solid mechanical condition. It also has been completely detailed inside and out. The exterior paint looks excellent with no damage. The interior is in good shape with no signs of any damage or wear and tear.Clean Car Fax and title. " Theres more but I can't post all of it.
Should we trust it?
It's ad online. Im pretty sure it's a private. Not a company. Just someone selling it themselves.
Wat the hell does salvage mean. I dont understand the dictionary's meaning. ??????????????