It is the power of magnet that will run our car without refueling in the

n.wii

future. Do you agree? I believe that sometime in near the future we can use the power of magnet to use it in our everyday commute, save money on gas, and prevent air polution. Germany and Japan were the only countries who tried that, but using trains instead. If ur worried about climate change then its time to think more that just GREEN.

perchorin

I love your enthusiasm, but a magnet without a massive supply of electricity (generated by some other fuel source) will only get your car a few inches at most. I do agree with you 100% about doing more than just thinking green though, keep up the fight!

perchorin

I love your enthusiasm, but a magnet without a massive supply of electricity (generated by some other fuel source) will only get your car a few inches at most. I do agree with you 100% about doing more than just thinking green though, keep up the fight!

perchorin