Land Rover DEFENDER?!?!?!?!?!?

quezadapq

how and were can i find a landrover DEFENDER???? are they good cars? i dont know much about themmm just that it is me and my wife's dream car. were can i buy one?... do they sell it like in europe? or what is the de3al with this car? can i buy it here in the us? i would really really appreciate some feed back.

thanks

Tipper

This can be quite a challenge if you live in the U S. They only imported a few of them before the factory had to stop making them, so the factory could make more Range Rovers.
The Defender with the V8 was the best car that company ever made. It looks like a Classic Land Rover, but it has a GM designed V8.

If you are not after a collectors item, and want a practical vehicle. You can get a way better car for less money.

bracken46

Rookie
You can find one in the U.S., but they are (relatively) rare and not often put up for sale. Expect to pay more than Kelley Blue Book value if you do find a good one.

A good place to start would be Craigslist and websites like Autotrader. If you have no luck, I would join your local Land Rover club, as there are bound to be some there, and you will be first to hear if one comes up for sale.

Defenders are good cars; very cool and practical. We work on only three or four, and I wish we saw more. Good luck with your search!