looking for a vehicle that will allow 2 adults and 3 children to ride in...?

Phoenix

other than a mini-van or a suburban assualt vehicle(i.e. Excursion, Suburban etc.). Any solutions? All 3 of the children are going to be in car seats...

sunshinedtm4747

Well they have those sweet four door trucks now, but I think they don't have a bench seat in the back, just two regular seats. But I could be wrong. I think that's your only other alternative except for one of the above mentioned by you, or an economy van or regular car. But most cars aren't that roomy. If you can't find a truck with a bench seat in the back, you're going to have to give in to a SUV or van. Safety first.

jennifer s

I have a Ford Taurus and I can seat 3 up front and 3 in back. Most Sedans now can fit 3 in back. Decide what you want as far as Ford, Dodge or whatever and ask the dealer. They will recomend a good car for you. My advice.......DO NOT GET A FORD. You won't be able to feed all those babies and pay for all the repairs you will need. Ford screwed me twice, they won't get a 3rd chance.

S

shock_coil34

how's about one of them big a$sed esclades with an 84 pack and endless possibilities of strength and power (RAWR) lol

Heavily Armed

My wife and I have a Dodge Charger. Look into that, or a 300 or a Magnum,

They are all roomy. WWe have 3 babies under three so that is 3 car seats!! It works out fine... children would be less space.

But you may want to think ahead and get a small SUV that also has a 4th row of seats in case you have an addition or a friend riding.

You can look into an Explorer, or a Mercury mountaineer.

Bree

Rookie
We had the same problem. We ended up choosing a small suv, the kia sorrento. Take the car seats with you to the dealership, just because they have 3 seat belts in the back dosent mean 3 car seats will fit.

Richard T

Older station wagon - the real full size kind, Buick Roadmaster was the last of them.

Other than that, you're stuck with a "crossover" that has a third row of seats - Mazda CX-9, GMC Acadia, Saturn Outlook.

The current generation of station wagons, like the Volvo, won't let you put 3 child seats across the back, unless the one in the middle is an infant seat facing backwards. They just aren't wide enough.