Looking to purchase my first sports bike(suzuki) any suggestions on the size???

John Paul

Rookie
Wow big boy! your going to have to think something with over 1,000cc and high heat height. If your already experenced rider I would reccomend a BMW Twin Cyl bike. They last a long time and have many advanced features like Anti lock brakes fuel injection a engine quiet enough to hear things around you. German craftsmanship you will be proud to own. Those lould V twins Cruser bikes just don't do it. However of those types Buell American motor cycle might be worth looking into. Decatti, Moto Guzzi have some tall motor cycles. I just cannot see a 6'-6" guy making a Kawasaki 1,200 Ninja Look like a pocket bike and you with your feet folded back legs cramping.

Ride on

Rookie
That depends, First Bike?? or are you an experienced rider switching from a standard to a sport bike?
If you are not an experienced rider starting on a large sport bike is a good way to get hurt.
You'd be wise to start on a smaller bike and survive outgrowing it.

interesting
i'm 6'4 and close to 300 lb's and i've got a 250 ninja (albeit with a stronger rear spring) it gets me where i want to go quite well, and uses next to no petrol in the process

i'd like to get a 600 but i cant aford it

dont discount the 250's, just because they are 205's. go and sit on some, and take for a ride to see if you like it before making up your mind