My 2005 Pacifica is burning oil and I can't get Chrysler to fix.?

Phil V

I have brought my Pacifica to a couple different dealers for burning oil and I get no results. It is burning about 1 qt. per 1000 miles. They can't figure out where it is going. It isn't leaking and they won't say there is a problem cause they can't find out where the oil is going. So I call and write Chrysler Customer Care and all they do is call the dealer and tell me nothing is wrong. The dealers say they are going to do an oil consumption test and halfway thru they tell me that they don't do the test. I am nearing the 36,000 mile warranty and I fear they are going to tell me something is wrong after the warranty is up. The only people I talk to that say there is nothing wrong with my car is Chrysler Service Dept. and Chrysler Cust. Care. Any ideas??? I have run out of options to get the oil burning problem handled. I am at the mercy of the dealers to detect the problem so I can get it fixed and they can't figure it out and refuse to document oil loss on service history.

Pedro S

every time u bring it in the service slip will say cust complains of high oil use.....you did save them... get # for zone rep,,, dont just call write letters...talk to your state attorney generals office and consumer protection agency if there is one.. any repair shop can run a compression test for about 50 dollars...might pay to find out whats goin on...