MY VAUXHALL VECTRA 8valve does not start no fuel coming to the injector...

alberto d

...Icheck the host theres fuell coming.? my vauxhall vectra 8valve does not start,when i chec the relay its ok i check the fuel host from tha tank its ok too,but when i check the fuel injector no fuel is coming it should be squirting abit fuel when you press the accelerator,is this a electrical trouble or might be some thing block the fuel injector.please advise me Readers Thanks A.D.V

could also be the fuel pump,is it petrol or diesel?,if diesel,check the glow plugs are working,you could also have a blocked fuel filter

corsaman

if your engine is not switched on, then you will get no fuel pressure at the injector, by pushing the gas pedal you are doing nothing but opening and closing the throttle valve, and that is it. believe it or not you gas pedal doesn't control the fuel injection system at all. All you are doing is controlling the amount of air the engine can ingest. usually the fuel injector sprays the fuel so fine you don't see it anyway. Does the engine crank? if so and i doesnt catch, smell the area near the injector. No petrol smell? then theres an electrical fault on the injection system. Get it checked by a mechanic. hope this helps. WARNING!! DONT PUT YOUR FINGERS INTO THE INJECTOR STREAM!! THE FUEL SPRAY WILL PENENTRATE YOUR FLESH AND YOU WILL END UP WITH BLOOD POISONING.