Need a car with no credit, Nissan versa?

anonymous001

I need a car. was initially applying for a Nissan Altima.. but then the salesman for some reason said.. its like 30k when the sticker said 21k. Anyways, I got approved for the 2008 Nissan Versa. I don't like that car. I think its ugly and small. But I want to know if I should just take it for now.. and then after 1 year can I trade it in for a bigger car? Is that possible? Is it too soon?
i have $2000 to put down.. i don't mind a high interest rate as i plan on refinancing with my credit union after a year

tom s

Rookie
Doesn't really matter what you get, keep it for at least three years, after just a year, you'll be way too upside down.

Doesn't matter what the sticker says, the dealer can ask for whatever they want for the car. The dealer wants to get as much as they can, just the same as you or I when we sell a vehicle, it's just perceived as a "ripoff" when a dealer does it. Doesn't make sense.

Bryan C

the only hitch in the plan is ...whatif you are unable to refi at the credit union in a year.... was this the salesmans idea?

You should not buy a car that you don't like, you should not buy a car you can not afford....

Add it up, a car you don't like with financing you don't like.

keep on shopping

get er done