one headlight (drivers side) comes on,randomly, on my 1996 Infiniti G20.

SubNRG

Rookie
More than likely you have a headlight relay sticking on. The relay packs are usually under the hood near the battery with the fuses. When you pull of the fuse cover sometimes they are labeled under the lid. If it shows a L and R headlamp relay, tap on it when you are having that problem and see if it turns off. If it doesn't, pull the relay out and the light should turn off. If this is the case, go to your local auto parts store and buy another one. Shouldn't be much money.
If you don't see the relays there, check your owners manual. In the index it should list the fuse and relay locations.

hullsb23

Only way to get it to turn off is dri can't turn it off unless i drive it around the block,then turn everything off. Anyone have any ideas? My mechanic says I have to bring it in when the light is on, but the garage is closed at n ight, and if the light is on all night my battery will be dead.Anyone had this problem?

SubNRG

Rookie
More than likely you have a headlight relay sticking on. The relay packs are usually under the hood near the battery with the fuses. When you pull of the fuse cover sometimes they are labeled under the lid. If it shows a L and R headlamp relay, tap on it when you are having that problem and see if it turns off. If it doesn't, pull the relay out and the light should turn off. If this is the case, go to your local auto parts store and buy another one. Shouldn't be much money.
If you don't see the relays there, check your owners manual. In the index it should list the fuse and relay locations.