Opinions about your Honda Odessey...?

Andrea h

Hi,
My husband and I are considering the purchase of a Honda Odessey van. We need something reliable, since we have had nothing but car trouble in the past. He wants a new one, I want to save the money and buy a used one. Please let me know what year you have or someone you know has and if it has held up/been worth the money. Is it worth it to buy new one for the new features or are the used models just as reliable? I think I have heard complaints about the 2004 models but am not sure. Also, what about gas mileage?? Please inform us so we can get some real answers from people with experience in ownership of this vehicle. THANKS!

marta52

Rookie
The excellent machine, I use year, has passed 30000 miles. Conveniently both to one, and all family - we plan in the summer to go for the sea (600 m. One way), left on the nature - all and all is located, to sleep it is possible in interior, armchairs are displayed, from above an inflatable mattress - and as at home. And there are still updatings with a glass roof... Transported a healthy refrigerator - places still remains. I shall change in a year толькл on newer Odessey.