Pontiac Grand Am 04 Car Alarm System...?

jrodas753

I got 2 12" subs and an amp in my car and love them dearly (lol). Would it be easy for someone to break into my car or disable my alarm? What could they do to break in? Thanks in advance!
Would smashing my windows cause the alarm to go off? I live in front of an apartment complex so that might ward off some and plus the box is so big that it was really hard getting it in, and taking it out would be extremely hard without at least 2 people with alot of time... (extra information...)

GSD PAL

Rookie
Easier than you think. If they want your equipment badly they'll just smash the window. It would be wise if you didn't advertise that you have a good sound system by driving down the street at maximum volume.

Having a system that large is a plus because they would feel it is not worth the aggravation.

PS...most thefts now are for GPS devices.

GSD PAL

Rookie
Easier than you think. If they want your equipment badly they'll just smash the window. It would be wise if you didn't advertise that you have a good sound system by driving down the street at maximum volume.

Having a system that large is a plus because they would feel it is not worth the aggravation.

PS...most thefts now are for GPS devices.