Scion tC or hyundai Tiburon...?

KrystalMEth

After I pay the car I have now off to the trade in value I want to get either a tC or Tiburon... someone tell me which is better,
better in snow,
faster,
better car overall..
Thanks..
I work at a dealership and theres a 04 gt v6 tiburon, its 12,991 and theres 19,000 miles on it its really nice my gm is gonna see if he can work out a great deal for me. Ahh I really just want a fast car. I love the scion body... ahh im so up in the air but ill take what i can get and the tiburon seems like a great possiblility.
hahah poniac v6? I raced someone in my dads camero and totally kicked thier ass but its a nice car.. but not what im looking for.

henrysol

Rookie
Well both should drive the same in the snow both are front wheel drive faster tight toss up between the v6 tiburon against the c cylinder Tc best in value would be the Tc you would get more money back the tiburon would loose a lot of value in time

T

tofuisgood_2000

Tc is the better car. Better reliability and retains its value better. As far as which is quicker it depends on which trim you get for your car. If you are comparing the base model for each the Tiburon is quicker from 0-60. But unless you are a professional race car driver the millisecond difference doesn't matter. Both are front wheel drive so driving in the snow is comparable, just buy a good set of winter tires and either car would fare well in snow. I would definitely choose the Scion.

Hard decision, but i've heard that the scions are pretty bad quality. Held together with elmers and plastic. They're probably the same in snow, the tiburon should be much faster and also a better car overall, but I am assuming you're talking about a brand new one cuz that's what I'm talking about.