Should I get a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire?

andreff123

My real question is, is it expensive to fix this car when stuff goes wrong? I ask this because I have a 2002 Audi A4 and im fed up with how much it costs to fix stupid shit that shouldnt go wrong on a nice car like an Audi. It was $650 to change all the liquids in the car. And i just dropped $1500 because the front axel was messed up or some bull. So is the Crossfire like this where its going to cost me $1000 every time some little thing happens to it?

Bob H

Rookie
Nope I don't think so. German and Swedish cars are out of this world with their parts prices, but I think a Chrysler should be 100% better.

caveman

Rookie
Crossfire being dropped from Chsyler line up! so i would buy it as far as Fluid change costing $650 too much saw you coming jiffy lude does it factory warranty only $35.00 and i sugest learn to do it your self!

Better vehicle Dodge Caliber!

The guy above me is correct. The car was built when Daimler owned Chrysler so it has both Chrysler and Mercedes engineering. The engine is Mercedes and if you look closely at it, the Mercedes logo is stamped on virtually all of the engine pieces and components.
I do diagnostics on cars for a living but honestly have never worked on a Crossfire. Only inspection's and stuff. Maybe that's a good sign.
Sorry, I can't tell you how expensive maintenance is.

However I have driven some and they are nice!