Should i get an Audi A4 quatro or Acura TSX?

nash2amare13

I would appreciate reasons for which one you choose and or pros and cons to each ones or even personal experiences with one the cars. Thank You.
I forgot to add in the question that both cars will be 2008 models. I would appreciate reasons for which one you choose and or pros and cons to each ones or even personal experiences with one the cars. Thank You.

mbar3

Rookie
I would get the AudI A4 quattro because i look more for performance, driving dynamics and build quality over reliability. If you are looking for the cheapest to own it would probably be the TSX but the Audi will have better driving dynamics road feel and build quality wise there is no comparison the Audi has the more luxurious and higher quality feeling interior. Honestly they are both nice but i think the Audi is still a step above the Acura i think the Audi has the advantage in just about every aria other than cost of ownership. The quattro system is a Huge advantage over front wheel drive and honestly once you get out of front drive cars i would be surprised if you went back AWD is far superior to front drive in bad weather and good weather and Rear drive definitly the best in good weather over all there is really no reason to buy a front drive car other than cost if you can afford to get an AWD or rear wheel drive car its well worth it.

Alfie L

Rookie
I think that we can all see that almost everyone is saying 2 get the audi, the audi is the BEST one for sure. It has better build quality american cars DONT!!!!!!!