This is the second part of the Consumer Reports Used Car Guide. In this article I am

kegwa

This is the second part of the Consumer Reports Used Car Guide. In this article I am going to reveal the used cars that are GOOD BUYS. These reliable models have consistently performed well and above average in the COnsumer Reports road test over the past several years. These cars have many years of better-than-average Used Car Verdicts, with fewer problems than most models each year. Read here .

aaa666000

Banned
Re: This is the second part of the Consumer Reports Used Car Guide. In this article I

HI everyone!
This is a great site, thanks for having me.
Is there someone know the exat classifications of auto system, especially the auto steering system. Generally, there are five systems and two mechanism in auto industry and list as following: fuel system, starter system, cooling system, lubrication system, ignition system, valvetrain mechanism, cranshaft-connectiong rod mechanism. Auto steering system includes the following parts: steering wheel, ball joint, tie rod end, rack end, drag rod, Tie Rod,Dust Cover,Other Parts, steering knuckle, steering gear, pitman arm, steering pinion, steering colum, etc. Above is my understanding of auto systems especially the steering system. Hope is helpfuf for you. If you have any other questions, you may feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
Re: This is the second part of the Consumer Reports Used Car Guide. In this article I

A slightly upmarket version called the Sprinter was sold in the Japanese home market. It was replaced in 2001 by the Allex, which was then replaced by the Blade in 2009.