Toyota: The Media Owe You an Apology

All the reasons why the public doesn't trust the media crystallized in the Toyota fiasco. The more I think about this whole Toyota thing , the more pissed off I get - and I don't even own a Toyota. After a year of trashing the company's cars, the government is just saying, "oops, my bad" and shrugging their shoulders. This could have happened to any car company. I know they're big corporations, but WTF?

I know I can't be the only person who feels this way, amirite?

slickcar

Rookie
civic air intake

By freeing up the intake track of that your engine relies on to make power a cold air intake is a inexpensive way to increase the performance of any Civic.

Insurance

Insurance is a method of transferring one's risk to other to reduce the financial losses arising due to an uncertain event like death, fire, burglary, accident, etc. It is the means of sharing and shifting the risk to insure in consideration to the payment of the certain periodical amount known as premium. Insurance is a cover used for protecting oneself from the risk of a financial loss.

Many of these people being used as experts are often guided purely by financial gain. They craft and sell these stories to the media in pursuit of their own private goals, never wasting a thought for whom or what company their intentional misinformation will damage or how many hard-working people's incomes they'll destroy.

Many of these people being used as experts are often guided purely by financial gain. They craft and sell these stories to the media in pursuit of their own private goals, never wasting a thought for whom or what company their intentional misinformation will damage or how many hard-working people's incomes they'll destroy.
I agree with you.