Trinidad vs. Jones jr. Great fight between legends?,Or a paycheck for 2...

ACEMAN

...shot fighters? Trinidad looked horrible and out of shape in his last fight and Jones has a very questionable chin and wasn't very impressive in his last bout. Will Trinidad be bloated and slow by the extra weight? Will Jones once dominate speed and defense reappear? My feeling is the loser should retire for good. How do the fans of these once great warriors feel?

monkey

Rookie
i think it'll be a good fight. as far as i know, neither one of them NEEDS the money. so i think they both wanna prove that they still have alot of boxing left in them, but to prove it to me, they would have to box younger fighters. anyway, Jones should outbox Tito unless his chin fails him.

monkey

Rookie
i think it'll be a good fight. as far as i know, neither one of them NEEDS the money. so i think they both wanna prove that they still have alot of boxing left in them, but to prove it to me, they would have to box younger fighters. anyway, Jones should outbox Tito unless his chin fails him.

curtaindef

Both should hang it up. I like both of them too.As long as there is a fool out there to pay them they will fight.

hd4life99

I have to see how T-Dad looks...IF he is out of shape, which if he is fighting light-heavy then I believe he will be heavy and slow...He will always try and put on a show though...Jones is just there for the paycheck and there is nothing more than that...
He and Ruiz are the most borring fighters in the Sport today and are some of the reasons that the UFC/Pride MMA has taken over Boxing...
I would love to see Jones get KO'd again...I would love it...