Verdict on toyota yaris?

pstzqueen

Does anyone own one? what do people think? I've heard the toyota corolla is really reliable but I want a smaller car, so was interested to know if the yaris is a reliable car.

The yaris is a good vehicle. Thankgod that it replaced the Toyota Echo. Toyota is a reliable company. I'm not trying to diss but don't buy american made cars because they're not simply as good as imports. Read this link first and then make your decision

BringinSexcBak

A friend of mines has one and she loves it, its going great for her now this past 6 months and it sooo cute!! check up reviews on them before you actually buy one!

Tim C

It's a Toyota so it's bound to be super reliable.. although one went into the back of my son's 1997 Micra (also super reliable) and came off a lot worse.

It's got a wheel on each corner and you can drive it down the shops. It's economical and cheap to insure but the parts are expensive. If you want something for bombing down the motorway, think again.

It's got a wheel on each corner and you can drive it down the shops. It's economical and cheap to insure but the parts are expensive. If you want something for bombing down the motorway, think again.