Want to buy a gps for children care!

Jeer1314

Rookie
Nowadays you can see many manufacturers are installed GPS equipment in cars, record their position all the time. This can help to improve their delivery times and increase their efficiency. An employer may also use this device to ensure that its employees are not abusing company car privileges. And working with a GPS tracker might assist cut back costs in gas considering that the best paths can be very easily preferred.
In our real life, i'm sure parents are always worried about their children,with child abductions, kids getting on the wrong bus, or even being in the wrong classroom, parents get to go through a roller coaster of emotions once the child is out in the world. GPS Tracking Systems allows you to be there when you can't, some of the devices are better than others. I don't know if you've experienced the horrible feeling of turning around and not seeing your child, but trust me, it is awful! So a personal children gps tracker is really needed at this time.
One of my firend told me that she want to buy two gps tracker from a wholesale china electronics online store (ecargoonline.com),one for vehicle tracker,one for her little baby, but not decided yet, so i wonder if someone would give her some suggestions about this china store? It's reliable? thx....

hbofoates

Rookie
How would you gps track your child? Just put a GPS on your baby? If your child got kidnapped the kidnapper would take the GPS off right when they saw it anyways. That seems a little ridiculous to me. I understand it is scary to feel you could lose your child, but you can't keep them in a bubble - overly protected - forever!