What car should I get in real life a Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 or a Subaru Impreza?

woodchipper890

Its whichever you want. I like the subarus but the skylines are pretty sick too. If I had the choice I would go with the skyline as you dont see many around, and you would stand out from the crowd, thats for sure!

jon s

Rookie
go for the nissan ,I have freinds that own these and they have a good reputation for parts and a good history of reliabilty,the subaru is ok but a littlle borriing and over priced.

mr. Goodcat

If you can get a sky, take it. Subaru is good, it's sick, but GT-R is even sicker and it's evil))

Get yourself a skyline

mr. Goodcat

If you can get a sky, take it. Subaru is good, it's sick, but GT-R is even sicker and it's evil))

Get yourself a skyline

Scorepyon

Here in NZ the insurance for Imprezas (amongst other cars) are ridiculous, especially if you are only on your restricted or your learning licence. I don't know about the situation with you. Me personally, Skylines I like a little and look a little better than the Impreza. Just me though, coming from a teenage girl... so what do I know eh? :p