What car should I look at buying? For about £1500-2500?

rob b

Im coming up to 25, I have been driving my parents car since I passed my test at 17 but really need to get my own now. I have been driving various polos since then and like VWs although i know they can be expensive. I dont have far to drive for work so a smaller car would suit. I dont want a heap of junk though! I want one that is good insurance wise and no older than around 6/7 yrs old

Hello Rob

I understand what you mean in wanting to purchase a car for your self. Well i can introduce to you an online auction site Global Auto Hub Japaneses Used Cars.

There are all various makers and models of cars available on this site at reasonable and cheap prices. They sell imported vehicles like US, Singapore vehicles etc,There are new and used cars available to suit the price range mentioned.

Please check out the website at www.globalautohub.com and register for free.

Below i have attached some models of cars.

Attachments

I can suggest a car that offers someone or me much driving satisfaction. I could also advise one that is reliable and at a good deal. But, if it doesn’t provide you the similar driving enjoyment, how fine is it truly even if the price is good?

Penskewest.com will certainly assist you in buying your car. It will offer you a comprehensive listing of the best used and pre-owned cars. It also offers photos that will surely showcase the cars features.

kegwa

Hmmmmm.... You have a lot of options unto it. It would be nice if you go a car that are fuel efficient.