What makes people so jealous of Harley-Davidson motorcycles?

B

Blah Blah Blah!

Every time I see people bashing Harleys or their owners, I see the green demon of jealousy. ALL the import manufacturers imitate Harley, which is another sign of jealousy. While some of the top-of-the-line sportbikes are faster, the V-ROD beats all foreign cruisers and even many sportbikes. The only cruiser faster than the V-ROD is the Triumph Rocket.
Soooo....Bash away, Harley bashers. All I see is a bunch of whining jealous fools.

dieseldadd

I'm not jealous of Harley-Davidson motorcycles. I'm jealous of their owners, for having the wisdom and foresight to buy one and enjoy life in a way I've only been able to dream about. I could buy a triked one now, since I lost one of my legs in an on-the-job accident, and it could have a reverse gear too. I have so many other things I need though that I don't think I'll be able to afford one, but I never have been a Harley basher, or a "whining jealous fool" over Harleys and Harley owners. I always praise their wisdom for making that pucrhase, and several times have gone up to them at grocery store parking lots or other parking lots and have told them how great their bike is and praise them for living "the good life". Maybe one day, for me, but, I just don't know when, and if. Enjoy your bike. If it's a Harley, they don't come any better, no matter what their claims. God Bless you.

dieseldadd

I'm not jealous of Harley-Davidson motorcycles. I'm jealous of their owners, for having the wisdom and foresight to buy one and enjoy life in a way I've only been able to dream about. I could buy a triked one now, since I lost one of my legs in an on-the-job accident, and it could have a reverse gear too. I have so many other things I need though that I don't think I'll be able to afford one, but I never have been a Harley basher, or a "whining jealous fool" over Harleys and Harley owners. I always praise their wisdom for making that pucrhase, and several times have gone up to them at grocery store parking lots or other parking lots and have told them how great their bike is and praise them for living "the good life". Maybe one day, for me, but, I just don't know when, and if. Enjoy your bike. If it's a Harley, they don't come any better, no matter what their claims. God Bless you.