What would you say to someone want to move from Quad ATV to Motocross Bike?

sava

well im a girl and i dont know if you want my answer but i used to love to ride my blaster untill i out grew it and moved to my crf 150. but personally, i love to ride a dirt bike way more and im only 13. so but what do u like more??? dirt bikes look cooler to <3 good luck!!!

eric3554

go for it! of course your not going to be competitive the next day. it will probably take a season or two to get it down. my son made the jump his biggest challenge was relearning the turns and body position and a high off the ground feeling.if your use to a yfz450 you should adapt to a 250f or 450f nether one is so powerful that its going two blow you off the seat or throw you off unless you have no riding experience at all? 4 strokes are much more beginner friendly then 2 strokes .

A

atvman_400

I would buy a 250F or 2 stroke 250 for your first bike. 450s can be a handful for an inexperienced rider. If your heart is set on the 450, then the best thing you can do is TAKE IT EASY!! Learn how to ride in a field first. Learn how the bike behaves compared to your quad. Take it on some trails and learn how to ride on a variety of terrain. After a few months of practice, you'll be riding it like it's your quad.