Which is better, Kia Rhondo, Mazda 5 or Toyota Rav4?

LutherTM98

Ok, here's the deal. I am pregnant with twin girls that are due in April. I need a vehicle that can fit both my mom, me, my husband and the twins, yet be something that is fuel efficient and not KILL my wallet in payments. I cannot afford a large SUV in gas and payments, but my 1985 Toyota Supra won't cut it either when the girls come....I have narrowed it down to three vehicles that are all similar and not expensive, they are in my price point of $18,000-$22,000. They are the Kia Rhondo, Mazda5 (I like the sliding doors), and the Toyota Rav4 (looks like a good mini suv). I like sporty cars, hence the Toyota Supra so minivans are totally out, and I can't find anything in my price point except base models with no add ons. The Mazda looked ok, like the sliding doors, the Kia is ok, but my least favorite, no sliding doors, and is a Korean brand like Hyundia (I lived in Korea, owned a kia &it fell apart on me), and then the old reliable yet not sporty Toyota. Which do you recommend?

Deanna

Rookie
If I had to pick from those? Toyota. But if I were you I would look into the Jeep products. I have a Liberty and I LOVE it. They also have cherokee and compass. www.jeep.com