who thinks that abercrombie&fitch, hollister, and american eagle is SOO overpriced?

I

i love manga :)

i mean like its not really worth it at times. once i went to a&f and i saw this shirt it was plain gray, long and fit and made out of wool. But it was 128 dollars -.- same with hollister at times. american eagles a little overpriced too? for me its mostly a&f. anyone else agree?:)

ufreezemaiheart

for the crap they sell, of course it is.
i can't believe people like that ugly, plain, cheap(made wise)crapXDXDXD
whenever i see kids wearing that ugly shit, i can't help but wonder, "why do they want to look like everyone else??? why do they think that a shirt that has "HOLLISTER" written all over it looks good???"
it is sooo tacky!!!
it's like those crappy purses most of those kids carry that have the "Coach" symbol ALL OVER THE PLACE!
it's like, "c'mon! can you get more tacky!?"XDXDXD
and the stuff is overpriced.

H

hot_thang87

they do have stuff...that is overpriced...but they do have stuff on clearance racks...that arent that expensive...if you find it to expensive you should go to another store and buy some clothes some where else...

mertleaturtle

wait, $128 for a shirt at abercrombie? OK but the most expensive thing Ive bought from there was a winter coat... and it was like $120 I don't think they are that expensive...

Mercedes

Yeah, sometimes I see things that are way overpriced, but yet again, aren't they known for expensive 'luxury' clothing? I like their clothes, but I will only buy from them on sale. They actually then have some pretty good deals! But regularly priced, its pretty trendy.

doctorwhofan23

They are over priced and they rip you off you can get perfectly great clothes somewhere else. I do not see how they charge so much when they have 8 year olds in china working for 10 cents a week.

xowhoaitzemxo

yes i do think they are over prices. although i kno hollister and ae can have really good sales. i dont shop at a&f. gross posters and they are wayyy to tight of clothes. i dont really shop at hollister either. we dont have one at my mall. i do like a lot of american eagles stuff tho. but i think $40 is way too much for a sweater. their $30 jeans are pretty good. they do seem to have some cheaper thing and some more xpensive. so idk.

jayceegab

yeah they are way over priced. its so dumb becuase they do have some nice things, but since everyone wears them its not that cute to look like everyone's clone. lol

kegwa

Re: who thinks that abercrombie&fitch, hollister, and american eagle is SOO overprice

well for me it's a nice shirt. As far as what i have experienced.

Re: who thinks that abercrombie&fitch, hollister, and american eagle is SOO overprice

Well i dont actually shop at hollister either. we dont have one at my mall. i manage like many of american eagles stuff tho. but i believe $40 is way too much for a sweater.