With Honda, Toyota, and GM all coming out w/ Hydrogen Fuel cell cars, what impact

Dina W

will this have on the middle east?

If we are no longer dependant on their exports, and oil becomes worthless, will we allow the region to just collaspe? Or will the middle eastern countries want our help after they have been taking our hard earned money all of this time?
Ret,

You do not fill you car with Hydrogen. Go to Honda or Toyota. com and read about how these new cars work, before you look like a fool.

Ok.....

As long as my upper middle class neighbor drives a Hummer,
while there 16 year old son pours the used oil from his jacked up truck in my yard...I have my doubts.......

#1con

We will still need oil for years to come because it takes time to get rid of most of the gas engines. I'm sure China will still use tons of oil.

rick

Rookie
I think this is an idea that will please both parties. Dems will like that it's environmentally sound and Reps will like that we can tell the middle east to kiss our gas. Of course they will look to us to bail them out as they will have no economy once nobody needs all that oil. That's the only thing they really export. If it weren't for oil they'd still be in the stone age. Maybe they should use some of that money for something other than funding terrorism and lining the pockets of the royal family.

And to Ret above, you just showed the yahoo world how liberals take little information and run around yelling that the sky is falling and it's all Bush's fault. Thank you for helping our cause.