BMW has a MASSIVE presence at this year’s NYIAS. They have arrived with a multitude of cars in all sizes, shapes and types of propulsion.
They have the regular staples, like the new 3-Series, but they have also brought the new electric-powered 1-series, the i-series couple i8 and i3, a hybrid 5-Series, a K1600GT motorcycle, and a beautiful one-off Frozen Monte Carlo Blue M3. They also revealed the all-new (to the US) X1, the new M6 coupe and convertible, the 6-Series Grand Coupe, they have an updated X6M and they also brought along the new M5.
Talk about bringing the whole herd. To take a look at all the vehicles BMW brought to the 3rd floor of the Jacob Javits Center this year, check out the high-resolution gallery below. You will not be disappointed.
Photos Copyright Christian Moe © 2012
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World