Infiniti recommends replacing the Cabin Micro Filter every oil change. I try to replace it every 10,000 Miles because of the area I live in. If you can change the intake air filter, you can change the cabin filter. Make sure you have regular tools handy.
- Phillips Screw Driver
- Pick Tool
1. Remove the instrument lower passenger panels and glove box.
A. Carefully lift up and remove the Passenger Side Front Door Sash Trim.
B. Remove Plastic Nut that secures the Passenger Side Kick Panel
and remove Kick Panel.
C. Remove the Lower Cover (Under the Glove Box)
downward to access the Lower Glove Box Assembly
D. Remove the two Lower Glove Box Assembly Screws
F. Open the Glove Box Door and remove the four Upper Glove Box
Assembly Mounting Screws and the Glove Box Door Latch.
E. Move the Glove Box Assembly
2. Remove the filter cover, then remove the in-cabin microfilter.
3. Take out the in-cabin microfilter from blower unit.
4. Replace with new one and reinstall on blower unit.
5. Reinstall the instrument lower passenger panel
When installing a new microfilter make sure of the following:
• The filter is installed so that the arrow, on the end of the filter, is facing the rear of the vehicle and is pointed upward.
• The microfilter sits on top of the two black plastic tabs, not behind them.
• The ledge on the back side of the microfilter cover panel slides below the microfilter.
NOTE: If the microfilter is improperly installed, the ledge on the back side of the microfilter cover panel pushes directly into the microfilter, causing distortion. A distorted microfilter may interfere with the recirculation door.
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- want to buy Audi R8
- Buying a Used Car tips
- Audi A1or the Mini?
- 55 Buick on Car Restoration TV Show
- 2013 Audi A3
- 2013 Audi R8
- Requires the help of locksmith
- Ford's new Mondeo
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World
- New Nissan Versa
- Do you agree that Nissan is a lucky car company?
- Nissan starting problem
- Nissan Juke Midnight Special release
- Which car is most stylish: Mercedes C-class, BMW 3 series, Saab sport sedan,...
- where to buy cheap car gps online?