Introduction of the Cayenne Diesel to United States
The Cayenne Diesel, powered by a modern 3.0-liter V6 turbo diesel engine, has joined the Porsche model line up in the United States. Filmed in Anchorage, Alaska, this video highlights how the Cayenne Diesel is ideal for sporty acceleration, driving long distances, towing heavy trailer loads or everyday driving. Discover the Cayenne Diesel: www.porsche.com
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World