ICON has made a reputation for taking older model cars, like the Bronco, and turning them into redone monsters of power and ability.
Jay Leno is a huge fan of ICON and has already featured multiple machines from the firm, but this week, Jay has his hands on ICON’s first new car that isn’t built from old bones. The FJ-44 may bear a passing resemblance to an old Land cruiser, but ICON has engineered the bodywork itself.
Jay takes the FJ-44 and its GM sourced LS motor out for a spin, and seems to be impressed with the fit-and-finish as well as the on-road manners. We think that is good to hear, but really we wanted to see Jay conquer a mountain or two. Alas, no such hoonage is present in this video, but we think it is worth a watch anyway.
Click play to see the $160,000 machine and Jay becoming friends.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World