i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?

Find huge database of Indian manufacturers, exporters, suppliers and many more

:)Automobile industry has reduced cost by mass production (making loads of products at a time) and globalization (assembling products with parts made worldwide). Manufacturing, export and servicing of automobile are the key elements of industrial economies. The industry generates billions of dollars of revenue, worldwide; providing job opportunities to millions of people.

can you also visit our online Exhibition ???

It's b2b revolution and you can find 24*7 Live. Go global with us and exhibit to the World. find products and information at b2b portal www.made-from-india.com. B2b Exhibition covers Low cost, more visibility, less time, and also less traveling. Watch out for prominent exhibitors. Rajkot (INDIA), 1 to 7 January 2009. Ahmedabad (INDIA), 14 to 21 December 2008. Aurangabad (INDIA), 23 to 29 December 2008. :)

I think You would have a lesser fee and get a new vehicle sooner. You just require to actually read into the mileage agreements nearly because if you propel it more than your agreement states you can get strike with large fees.

Enlist the features of your car. Enlist the respective choices. Do some R&D online at various sites like unocardealers[dot]com Compare. Ask out. Buy. Well, not that easy. Consider insurances, repairing costs, maintenance costs, your basic budget, etc. All in all, its totally your choice of everything above.

Regards,
Kevin.
Twitter : @unocardealers