GM and Cadillac have spent the last several years trying to create what they believe to be the ultimate sports sedan, the ATS. This car was created with a singular purpose, and that is to be better than the BMW 3 Series.
While we have yet to drive the new Cadillac, Motor Trend has decided to give the two cars a proper comparison on its Head 2 Head web-series. We aren’t going to ruin the ending for you, but suffice it to say, both automakers need to learn how to build a car with three pedals, or as we like to say , the right way.
The video is a bit over 10-minutes long, but any auto enthusiast owes it to themselves to see just what these cars are made of. This is the segment that defines driving for many of us, now see which car defines the segment.
Related Topic Tags
Discuss this and other Auto news in our Car Forums
- New Rebate for all cars
- 2008 Nissan Armada - Shaking & Tire Wear
- Marks Start Of Acura CSX
- how fast is acura tsx 2008 in 0-60?
- Acura RSX - Integra Again
- $100 back when you test drive and buy
- problems w/ blower
- Ford Parts
- How can I get a hold of potential buyers for my car via the internet?
- Cheap Limo Orange County
- i want to buy a car. what should i get for my first?
- Ford's new Mondeo
- 2014 Buick Regal
- Coming out of Asia and Conquering the World